Shit Santorum Said:
- On Obama’s agenda- “It’s about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology.”
- When asked if he was questioning that President Obama is a Christian- “If the president says he’s a Christian, he’s a Christian”
- When questioned further, her says- “I’m just saying he’s imposing his values on the church, and I think that’s wrong,”
- On public schools, he says that he didn’t know why federal government was running them, and then, frankly, why state governments were running them. He called them “factories” and made it clear that he thinks that it is the parents’ responsibility to educate their children.
- He claimed that prenatal screenings waste money and lead to more abortions. When in fact it saves approximately six dollars in care after birth for every one dollar spent for the screenings. It does not lead to more abortions, saves money, and is safer for both the mother and the child.
- He also said that birth control should be illegal.
And I thought Dubya said the stupidest things ever… then along comes Rick Santorum.